Pumpkin Spice Recipe Roundup
It might still be shorts and t-shirt weather right now, but believe it or not it really is Pumpkin Spice season. You hear that Mother Nature? We want our fall sweaters and boots! We can’t be indulging in all things pumpkin spice if we’re still in bathing suit weather. Hopefully Mother Nature gets her act together soon, because I’ve rounded up a number of my favorite Pumpkin Spice recipes from The Salted Cookie to share with you. From cookies to muffins to granola, there’s something for every pumpkin spice lover out there.
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Spice Spritz Cookies – These are a recent recipe on the blog, and one of my new favorites. Spritz cookies are so easy to make with basic pantry ingredients. The easy maple glaze dresses these cookies up with more delicious fall flavors.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies – These cookies are from way back in the archives, like wayyyy back when I didn’t know how to take a decent cookie photo with my iPhone 4. In my defense, could you actually take a good photo with an iPhone 4. Anyway, this recipe is from my hometown pumpkin farm – Jones’ Tree Farm – and bursting with pumpkin and cranberry flavor. Best to make these cookies as jumbo in size as possible.
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Again, not my best photography work, but this recipe is amazing and delicious even if it doesn’t photograph that way. I love snickerdoodles and pumpkin, so I combined those two favorite flavors along with some creamy white chocolate chips for the perfect fall cookie.
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Dulce De Leche Filling – A little labor of love, but this recipe is worth it. I made these last year for Cookies for Kids Cancer, and I still dream about that sweet dulde de leche filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Chip Cookies – A recent addition to the blog, these cookies use caramel chips, which is my newest baking obsession. The flavors of pumpkin and caramel are quintessentially fall and delicious.
- Pumpkin Magic Cookie Bars – Magic Cookie bars are such a classic and delicious dessert that you can never go wrong with. I modified one of my holiday favorites with some pumpkin flavors to make these a perfect treat for any fall tailgate or gathering.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – An oldie but a goodie. This is my go-to dessert to bring for Thanksgiving. They are perfect hand-held or attacked with a fork. The sweet crunchy crust is the perfect compliment to the creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
MUFFINS + DONUTS
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins – We all need a hashtag basic pumpkin recipe in our wheelhouse, and this Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe is mine and I’m proud of it. Normally the best part of the muffin is the streusel topping, but I think the actual muffin might be the most delicious part of this breakfast treat.
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins – This is one of my all-time favorite muffin recipes. I love browned butter. I love pumpkin. And I obviously love chocolate. So the fact these three are all in one delicious treat AND acceptable to eat for breakfast makes them even more delicious.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins – Gluten free muffins that also taste good? You heard right friends. These gluten free Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins not only are bursting with pumpkin and fresh cranberries, but they are so good you won’t even miss the gluten.
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donuts – These baked donuts are SO easy and SO fast to whip up, and taste just like you grabbed a fresh batch from the orchard after pumpkin picking. Make sure to toss them in the cinnamon sugar and bite in while they are still warm to get the full delicious flavor.
- Pumpkin Spice Granola – One of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes, this granola is super addicting with walnuts, pecans, cranberries, and of course, pumpkin pie spice. You can sprinkle this over yogurt, ice cream, or my favorite way to enjoy this is by the spoonful straight out of the container.