2021 Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
If you’re doing some last minute Christmas shopping this week, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite go-to gifts for the lady in your life. Honestly, this is just a list of things I’ve bought for myself and love to gift for others. A lot of these can still be shipped in time for Christmas so happy shopping!
- Corkcicle 22 oz Mugs: Given how many times I’ve gifted Corkcicle in the past year, I should definitely be an official ambassador or Corkcicle influencer. While I love all of their products, especially the stemless tumblers, these 22 oz mugs are perfect for large cups of coffee or tea without needing constant refills. They come in lots of fun colors and as of Monday 12/20 they are still offering free 2-day shipping with orders over $100.
- Mejuri Jewelry: We have a Mejuri store in the Boston Seaport now and I’ve been adding to my collection of layering necklaces every time I walk by the store. Their gold vermeil collection is an affordable alternative to the 14k gold necklaces, and perfect for delicate layering. I’ve been gifting this a lot lately for birthdays and then gifted myself a pair of their pave earrings recently too.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle: I cannot emphasize enough how amazing this candle smells. If you’ve ever walked into an Anthropologie store this is the official scent they have burning. I love gifting (and buying for myself) the extra large two-wick candles to always have burning in my home. They also have hand creams diffusers and bath bombs so you can maximize the Volcano scent in your life.
- Billie Razor Subscription: If you thought razor subscriptions were just for dudes, think again. I’ve gifted this to my mom, who then gifted it to my sister a few years back. These Billie razors are the best and the starter kit is super affordable. I love their shaving cream and body lotion as well.
- How to Be Successful Without Hurting Men’s Feelings: If you gift nothing else to the boss lady in your life, give her this book. It comes with great life advice on how to be successful as a female in the corporate world these days. With great life advice like “when all else fails, wear a mustache so everyone sees you as more man-like” and “pepper your emails with exclamation points and emojis do you don’t come across as too direct.”
- Skims Robe: I am not a fan of big fuzzy robes, so this is the perfect robe for getting ready post shower. The material is insanely soft and high quality, and has held up really nicely since I purchased this earlier in the year.
- The Sill Subscription: I’m definitely a fan-girl of The Sill because their plants and pots are just the best. I bought myself the subscription earlier this year to add to my collection and now have lots of beautiful greenery in my city condo. If you’re local to Boston they just opened their storefront on Newbury Street with a great selection of plants and pots.
- Boll & Branch Bedding: You’re officially an adult when you fully appreciate good quality sheets. I love these Boll & Branch percale sheets for my bed. They are buttery smooth and soft, so you feel like you’re wrapping yourself up in a luxury cocoon when you get into bed at night. Make sure to search for a promo code as there are almost always 20% off deals for these sheets!